||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Gwen Hajek|
|Succeeded by||Pamela Stein|
November 2, 1968 |
Santa Clara, California
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg; 7.5 st)|
Brandt shared the cover of the March 1990 issue of the magazine with Donald Trump. From 1989–1996, she was married to Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx, with whom she had three children, Gunner, Decker and Storm. Brandt was also the cover model for the August 1989 issue of Playboy. She made a brief appearance on Married... with Children playing herself in Desperately Seeking Miss October (1989).
In 2009, Brandt was implicated in a cocaine smuggling ring. On June 18, 2013, Brandt attended an extradition hearing at the Roybal Federal Building in Los Angeles surrounding her involvement in international cocaine smuggling into Australia. On November 15, 2013, Brandt was extradited to Australia from the United States to face charges for cocaine trafficking.
- Ticker (2001) as Cocktail Waitress
- Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV (2000) as Glamorous Gyno-American
- Wedding Band (1990) as Serena
- Married... with Children as Herself (1 episode, 1989)
- Can't Buy Me Love (1987) (uncredited)
- "Richards taking it 'very slowly' with Sixx". Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "Crusty, busty Bra Boys connection". The Sydney Morning Herald. September 23, 2009. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll for Brandi Brandt". Retrieved December 23, 2009.
- "NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING". Retrieved 15Nov13.
- "Former Playboy model Brandi Brandt, 45, extradited to face cocaine-trafficking charges in Australia". Daily Mail (London). November 15, 2013. Retrieved 15Nov13.
- Brandi Brandt at Playboy Online
- Brandi Brandt at the Internet Movie Database
- Brandi Brandt at AllMovie