From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up branding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Branding may refer to:
- Making a mark by charring
- Branding (BDSM), bonding of the partners and marking of a submissive
- Vehicle title branding, a permanent designation indicating that a vehicle has been "written off"
- Brand, a name, logo, slogan, and/or design scheme associated with a product or service
- Brand management, the application of marketing techniques to a specific product, product line, or brand
- Employer branding, the application of brand management to recruitment marketing and internal brand engagement
- Internet branding, brand management on the Internet
- Nation branding, the application of marketing techniques for the advancement of a country
- Place branding, the application of marketing techniques for the advancement of country subdivisions
- Personal branding, people and their careers marketed as brands
- Co-branding, associates a single product or service with more than one brand name
- Branding agency, a type of marketing agency which specializes in creating brands
- Faith branding, the application of marketing techniques to religious institutions or individuals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.