||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|No. 81 Kansas City Chiefs|
|Date of birth:||March 15, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Lincolnton, Georgia|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||246 lb (112 kg)|
|High school:||Lincolnton (GA) Lincoln Co.|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics
Stats at NFL.com
Brandon Michael Barden (born March 15, 1989) is an American football tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. He was originally signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Vanderbilt University.
After going undrafted, Barden was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Tennessee Titans
Barden was signed to the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad on November 19, 2013. He was signed to the active roster at the conclusion of the 2013 regular season. The Jaguars released Barden on August 29, 2014.
Kansas City Chiefs
In February 2013, Barden was involved in a single car accident in Georgia and charged with DUI refusal. The case was dismissed after the arresting officer failed to appear for the court date.
- "The Tennessee Titans: Brandon Barden". Retrieved 20 January 2013.
- "Vanderbilt Commodores: Brandon Barden". Retrieved 20 January 2013.
- Cut day: C Mike Brewster, QBs Ricky Stanzi and Stephen Morris waived
- Chiefs Sign 19 To Reserve/Futures Contracts
- Katzowitz, Josh (May 23, 2013). "Titans TE Brandon Barden's DUI case thrown out of court". CBS Sports.