January 9, 1983 |
St. Louis, Missouri
|Bats: Switch||Throws: Right|
|April 29, 2008 for the Texas Rangers|
(through the 2011 season)
|Runs batted in||43|
On November 23, 2010, Boggs signed a major league contract with the Milwaukee Brewers. Near the conclusion of spring training 2011, the Brewers sent him outright to the Triple-A Nashville Sounds. The Brewers purchased his contract on April 22. On May 26, he was outrighted to the minor leagues. Boggs declared for free agency on October 17.
- McCalvy, Adam. "Boggs outrighted to Nashville." Brew Beat. 29 March 2011. Retrieved on 29 March 2011.
- Brewers to put Nyjer Morgan on disabled list with thigh bruise, NBC Sports, April 22, 2011.
- Outrighted To Triple-A: Boggs, Weinhardt, Nava, MLBTradeRumors.com, May 26, 2011.
- Langosch, Jenifer (November 23, 2011). "Pirates sign six players to Minor League deals".
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball outfielder born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|