|Boston Red Sox|
November 23, 1986 |
Las Vegas Valley, Nevada
|Bats: Right||Throws: Right|
|September 10, 2010 for the Baltimore Orioles|
(through 2012 season)
|Runs batted in||13|
Brandon R. Snyder (born November 11, 1986) is an American professional baseball first baseman, third baseman, and outfielder with the Pawtucket Red Sox of the International League, Triple-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox.
Snyder made his MLB debut on September 10, 2010 against the Detroit Tigers. He came in as a defensive replacement in the 9th inning. His first Major League hit, an RBI single, came in the second inning on September 13, 2010, against Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Marc Rzepczynski.
Snyder played six games in two separate stints with the Orioles in 2011.
On December 12, 2012, the Rangers announced that Snyder had signed a minor league contract with an invitation to major league spring training. He was released on March 27, 2013.
He is the son of former major league pitcher Brian Snyder.
- "Brandon Snyder Statistics and History". baseball-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "September 10, 2010 Baltimore Orioles at Detroit Tigers Play by Play and Box Score". Baseball-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Brandon Snyder slugs the first home run of his MLB career". willierun.com. Willie Run. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Brandon Snyder on Twitter
|This biographical article relating to a baseball first baseman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|