From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brandy or Brandy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brandy is an alcoholic beverage.
Brandy may also refer to:
- Brandy Norwood, an American singer and actress, better known by her mononym Brandy
- Brandy (album), an album by Brandy
- Brandy (given name), a given female name
- "Brandy", a song by Scott English, covered as "Mandy" by Barry Manilow
- "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)", a song by Looking Glass
- Brandy, a GPL clone of the programming language BBC BASIC
- Brandy Alexander, a sweet, brandy-based cocktail
- Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, an American animated television series
- Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business, a new series on VH1 starring Brandy Norwood
- Brandy City, California, an unincorporated community in Sierra County
- Brandy Carr, a village in the city of Wakefield in West Yorkshire, England
- Brandy Cove, a small beach in the Gower Peninsula, South Wales
- Brandy de Jerez, a brandy that is produced only in the Jerez area of Andalusia, Spain
- Brandy for the Parson, a 1952 British comedy film starring Kenneth More
- Brandy Pond, a small lake in Naples, Maine
- Brandy Station, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Culpeper County
- Brandy v Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission, an Australian High Court case
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.