Brandywine Township, Hancock County, Indiana
Location in Hancock County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.24 sq mi (62.8 km2)|
|• Land||24.23 sq mi (62.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.04%|
|Elevation||860 ft (262 m)|
|• Density||98.7/sq mi (38.1/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453133|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.24 square miles (62.8 km2), of which 24.23 square miles (62.8 km2) (or 99.96%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.04%) is water. The streams of Maxwell Ditch and Wilson Ditch run through this township.
Cities and towns
- Greenfield (south edge)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Center Township (north)
- Blue River Township (east)
- Hanover Township, Shelby County (southeast)
- Van Buren Township, Shelby County (south)
- Sugar Creek Township (west)
The township contains one cemetery, Little Sugar Creek.
Airports and landing strips
- Osgood Field
- "Brandywine Township, Hancock County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Hancock County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|