From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brat or The Brat may refer
- Bratwurst, a type of sausage
- BRAT diet, for patients with various forms of gastrointestinal distress
- Military brat
- Spoiled child
- Subaru BRAT, a pickup truck
- Trenchard Brat, a reference to the 40,000 or so highly esteemed airmen (colloquially known as "Trenchard's Brats" - or just Brats), who were trained as aircraft apprentices in the British Royal Air Force between 1922 and 1993.
In arts and entertainment:
- The Brat, an early silent film produced by and starring Alla Nazimova.
- Brat (video game), a 1991 action puzzle video game
- Brats, a 1930 Laurel and Hardy film
- The Brat, a 1931 film directed by John Ford
- Bratz (dolls), a line of dolls
- Brother (1997 film) or Brat, a Russian crime film
- Da Brat, a rapper
- Roger Kitter, recorded as The Brat for the song "Chalk Dust - the Umpire Strikes Back"
- "Brat", a song by Green Day from Insomniac
- NME Brat Awards for popular music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.