From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brava may refer to:
- Brava, Cape Verde, a volcanic island
- Brava, Costa Rica, an island of Costa Rica (Isla Brava)
- Costa Brava, a coastal area Mediterranean of northeast Spain
- Vauxhall Brava, a pickup truck
- Fiat Bravo/Brava, a car
- Barawa, a town in Somalia commonly known as Brava
- Brava (beer), a brand of premium lager from the Lakeport Brewing Company
- Brava!, an album by Paulina Rubio
People with the surname Brava:
- Linda Brava, Finnish violinist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.