From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brawling or brawl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brawling or Brawl can refer to:
- Brawl, a large-scale fist fight usually involving multiple participants
- Brawl, Scotland, a crofting community on the north coast of Scotland
- Brawling (legal definition), a rowdy argument on church property
- Bench-clearing brawl, a large-scale fight occurring during a game or match
- Brawl (band), an American hard rock band that was later renamed Disturbed
- Brawl (game), a real-time card game
- Brawl (Transformers), a Transformers character
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl, a game for Nintendo's Wii video game console
- Branle, a French dance style, pronounced "Brawl"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brawl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.