From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brazil (film))
|Look up Brazil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brazil is the largest country in Latin America.
Brazil or Brasil may also refer to:
- Brazil, Indiana, a city in the United States
- Brazil, Mississippi
- Brasil (mythical island), a phantom island featured in Irish myths
- Terceira Island or Brazil, an island in the Azores
Computing and Internet
Film and television
- Brazil (1985 film), a 1985 film by Terry Gilliam
- Brazil (1944 film), a film starring Tito Guízar and Virginia Bruce
- TV Brasil, a state-owned Brazilian TV network
- TV Brasil Internacional, the international branch of TV Brasil
- Brazil (band), a band on Immortal Records
- Brazil (Men at Work album)
- Brazil (Rosemary Clooney album)
- Brasil (Manhattan Transfer album)
- Brasil (Ratos de Porão album)
- "Brasil" (Cazuza song), 1988
- "Brazil" (Bebi Dol song), a song of the Eurovision Song Contest 1991
- "Aquarela do Brasil", known also as "Brazil", a song celebrating Brazil, written by Ary Barroso in 1939
- Brazil (novel), a novel by John Updike
- Brazil (public relations agency), UK-based public relations agency
- Empire of Brazil (1822 – 1889)
- Jornal do Brasil, a private Brazilian newspaper
- Flag of Brazil (1889-)
- United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves (1815 – 1825)
- Brazil national football team
- Brazil nut, a South American tree and the commercially harvested edible seed
- Caesalpinia echinata, a tree, commonly known as Pau-Brasil
- Brazile (disambiguation)
- Brazilian (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "brazil"
- All pages with titles containing "brazil"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.