From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bread in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bread is a group of staple foods. Bread or BREAD may also refer to:
Acronyms and slang
- BREAD, an acronym for Browse, Read, Edit, Add, Delete, is a variation on CRUD (Create, read, update and delete)
- Bread, a slang term for money
- "Bread", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1978 book Babel (book)
- Bread (TV series), a 1980s British sitcom
- "Bread", the title of a 1951 skit on Cavalcade of Stars, which was the first ever appearance of The Honeymooners
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.