From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bread-winner, breadwinner, or breadwinners in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breadwinner may refer to:
- Breadwinner model, a system where one family member earns money to support the others
- The Bread-Winner (play), a 1930 play by William Somerset Maugham
- The Breadwinner (novel), a 2000 children's book by Deborah Ellis
Film and TV
- "Breadwinner", an episode of Birds of a Feather
- Breadwinners (TV series), a 2014 animated series from Nickelodeon
- Breadwinner (band), an American math rock band
- Ovation Breadwinner, a solid-body electric guitar made by the Ovation Guitar Company
- The Breadwinner, album by Shannon Stephens
- "Breadwinner", 1965 tune by Kenny Burrell from the album Guitar Forms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breadwinner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.