- St John's (Church of Ireland) Church, Dunnalong, built in 1865 and with a steeply pitched roof, is a Grade B1 listed building situated on the main Derry to Strabane road in Bready.
- Bready Reformed Presbyterian Church
Bready Cricket Club first entered junior league and cup competitions in the North-West of Ireland in 1938. To mark the opening of a new pavilion in 1987 a Viv Richards XI played an Ian Botham XI at Bready. In 1996 the club won the North West Senior Cup.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bready.|
- "Bready". Placenames Database of Ireland. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "Bready". NI Neighbourhood Information System, Gazeteer of Settlements. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "St John's Church of Ireland Church". Department of the Environment NI Buildings Database. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "Dunnalong Church of Ireland". Bready Ancestry. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "About Bready Cricket Club". Bready Cricket Club. Retrieved 16 January 2011.