Break Up Club
|Break Up Club|
|Mandarin||Fēn Shǒu Shuō Ài Nǐ|
|Cantonese||Fan1 Sau2 Syut3 Oi3 Nei2|
|Directed by||Barbara Wong|
|Produced by||Lawrence Cheng
|Written by||Lawrence Cheng
|Edited by||Azrael Chung|
|Distributed by||Golden Scene Co. Ltd.|
|Running time||104 minutes|
Break Up Club (Chinese: 分手說愛你) is a 2010 Hong Kong romance film starring Jaycee Chan and Fiona Sit. This film revolves around a website that allows users to win back lost loves, so long as they agree to break up another happy couple.
The film received generally positive reviews from the Hong Kong media.
Perry Lam of Muse Magazine writes, 'Wong juggles a mixed bag of styles, including mockumentary and DIY video, and conjures up a teen romance that tries to tug at your heartstrings one moment, and make you laugh your head off the next.'
|Jaycee Chan||Joe Chan|
|Hayama Go||Lies Hayama|
- Lam, Perry (June 2010). "Love is all around". Muse Magazine (41): 104.
- Official website
- Break Up Club at the Hong Kong Movie DataBase
- Fun sau suet oi nei at the Internet Movie Database
- Far East Films - News - Trailer And Poster For 'Break Up Club'
- Break Up Club at Hong Kong Cinemagic
|This Hong Kong film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|