From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up break out or breakout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breakout or Break Out may refer to:
In film, television and gaming:
- Breakout (video game) is an influential 1976 arcade game by Atari, and later home versions
- Breakout clone, a video game with gameplay similar to the original Breakout
- Breakout character—a character in a television series who starts in a supporting role but evolves into a more central character, usually through popularity with the audience.
- Breakthrough role, also known as a "breakout role"
- "Breakout" (Joe 90), a 1969 episode of Joe 90
- Breakout (1959 film), a British drama film
- Danger Within, a 1959 British film retitled Breakout for the U.S. market
- Breakout (1975 film), a film starring Charles Bronson and Robert Duvall
- Break Out (film), a 2002 South Korean film
- Breakout (TV series), a Singaporean TV drama produced by MediaCorp Channel 8
- Breakout (2010 TV series), a National Geographic Channel production dramatizing real life prison breakouts
- "Breakout" (The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes), the first episode of the animated TV series, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
- "Breakout", two episodes of LEGO Hero Factory
- Breakout (band), a Polish blues/rock band
- Breakout (Spyro Gyra album), 1986
- Breakout (Miley Cyrus album)
- Break Out (Pointer Sisters album), 1983
- Break Out (Soulive album), 2005
- "Breakout" (Foo Fighters song), 2000
- "Breakout" (Swing Out Sister song), 1986
- "Breakout",a song by Black Sabbath from Never Say Die!
- "Breakout", a song by Sean Paul from The Trinity (album)
- "Breakout", a song by Bon Jovi from Bon Jovi (album)
- "Breakout", a song by Ratt from Ratt (album)
- "BREAK OUT!", a 1996 single from Nanase Aikawa
- "Break Out!", a 2010 Japanese single by Tohoshinki
- "Breakout", a song from the first act of Lord of the Dance (musical)
- "Breakout", a song by Margaret Durante from Shake It Up: Break It Down soundtrack
- "Breakout", a 2012 song by Danish band Cryoshell
- Breakout board, hardware that allows hand-access to densely-spaced pins on a microchip
- Breakout box, an electrical device that separates individual signal paths in a multi-conductor input connector into separate connectors
In other uses:
- Breakout (military), a military operation to end a situation of encirclement or siege
- Breakout (technical analysis), when prices pass through, and stay through an area of support or resistance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.