From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up breast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The breast is the upper ventral region of the torso of a primate.
Breast may also refer to:
- Chest, a part of the anatomy of humans and various other animals
- Breast meat, a part of poultry
- Chimney breast, a portion of a wall which projects forward over a fireplace
- The Breast, a 1972 novella
- The Breast (journal), a medical scientific journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.