Breast Cancer Haven
The Haven runs centres in London, Hereford and Leeds, offering free support, information and complementary therapies to anyone affected emotionally or physically by breast cancer and its associated treatments. Specialist nurses and experts in nutrition, exercise and emotional support provide programmes for every person who comes through the doors. The Haven's outreach programme has been developed for people who cannot get to Havens so they can benefit from care in their home.
- Counselling for patients and their supporters.
- Nutritional advice.
- Complementary therapies which can help with symptoms and side effects of breast cancer treatment.
- Lymphoedema Awareness Classes and a Lymphoedema Awareness DVD.
- Information on breast cancer
- Haven at Home outreach programme for anyone affected by breast cancer who is unable to get to a Haven. The programme comprises a DVD, CD and information which can be downloaded from the website.
- Couple's epic quest to 'give back' to haven charity charted in new book (From The Westmorland Gazette)
- BBC NEWS | UK | England | West Yorkshire | Singer supports new cancer Haven
- HRH visits the Breast Cancer Haven in Fulham
- Kimberley in high heel charity trek | Metro News
- Mission of mercy to create a breast cancer haven - Yorkshire Post
- Walsh joins breast cancer charity walk - Showbiz News - Digital Spy
|This article about a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|