Breast Cancer Research and Treatment
|Breast Cancer Research and Treatment|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Breast Cancer Res Treat|
Breast Cancer Research and Treatment is a scientific journal focused on the treatment of and investigations in breast cancer. It is targeted towards a wide audience of clinical researchers, epidemiologists, immunologists, or cell biologists interested in breast cancer.
The types of articles in this journal include original research, invited reviews, discussions on controversial issues, book reviews, meeting reports, letters to the editors, and editorials. Manuscripts are peer reviewed by an international and multidisciplinary panel of advisory editors.
10 popular (= highly-cited) articles from this journal
- Toi M, Inada K, Suzuki H, Tominaga T. (1995). Tumor angiogenesis in breast cancer: its importance as a prognostic indicator and the association with vascular endothelial growth factor expression. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 36:193 - 204.
- Ferrara N. (1995). The role of vascular endothelial growth factor in pathological angiogenesis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 36:127 - 137.
- Earp HS, Dawson TL, Li X, Yu H. (1995). Heterodimerization and functional interaction between EGF receptor family members: a new signaling paradigm with implications for breast cancer research. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 35:115 - 132.
- Ganz PA, Coscarelli A, Fred C, Kahn B, Polinsky ML, Petersen L. (1996). Breast cancer survivors: psychosocial concerns and quality of life. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 38:183 - 199.
- Del Giudice ME, Fantus IG, Ezzat S, McKeown-Eyssen G, Page D, Goodwin PJ. (1998). Insulin and related factors in premenopausal breast cancer risk. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 47:111 - 120.
- Russo J, Ao X, Grill C, Russo IH. (1999). Pattern of distribution of cells positive for estrogen receptor alpha and progesterone receptor in relation to proliferating cells in the mammary gland. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 53:217 - 227.
- Tilanus-Linthorst MM, Obdeijn IM, Bartels KC, de Koning HJ, Oudkerk M. (2000). First experiences in screening women at high risk for breast cancer with MR imaging. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 63:53 - 60.
- Cauley JA, Norton L, Lippman ME, Eckert S, Krueger KA, Purdie DW, Farrerons J, Karasik A, Mellstrom D, Ng KW, Stepan JJ, Powles TJ, Morrow M, Costa A, Silfen SL, Walls EL, Schmitt H, Muchmore DB, Jordan VC, Ste-Marie LG. (2001). Continued breast cancer risk reduction in postmenopausal women treated with raloxifene: 4-year results from the MORE trial. Multiple outcomes of raloxifene evaluation. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 65:125 - 134.
- Peeters PH, Keinan-Boker L, van der Schouw YT, Grobbee DE. (2003). Phytoestrogens and breast cancer risk. Review of the epidemiological evidence. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 77:171 - 183.
- Lacroix M, Leclercq G. (2004). Relevance of breast cancer cell lines as models for breast tumours: an update. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment 83:249 – 289,