From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up breath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A breath is the act of inhaling and exhaling.
Breath might also refer to:
- Breath (play), a play by Samuel Beckett
- Breath (2007 film), a 2007 film
- Breath (2009 film), a 2009 film
- Breath (novel), by Tim Winton
- "Breath" (Breaking Benjamin song), a song from the album Phobia
- "Breath" (Pearl Jam song), a song from the soundtrack album, Singles
- Breath (band), a Japanese popular music duo
- "Breath", a song by the Swollen Members featuring Nelly Furtado from the album Monsters in the Closet
- Breathe, a song by Ministry from the album The Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Taste
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.