From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Breda or breda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breda is a city in the southern Netherlands.
Breda may also refer to the following:
- Breda, Girona, a municipality in Selva comarca, Girona province, Catalonia, Spain
- Breda, Iowa, a small city in the United States
- Breda di Piave, a commune in the Treviso province, Italy
- Breda, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Bréda, a small river in eastern France, tributary of the Isère
- Breda Pergar, Yugoslav distance runner
- Ernesto Breda, an Italian engineer and industrialist
- Herman Van Breda, a Belgian monk and philosopher who specialized in Edmund Husserl
- Jacob Gijsbertus Samuël van Breda, Dutch biologist
- Toussaint Bréda, better known as Toussaint Louverture
- HMS Breda, four different British warships
- SS Breda, a Dutch cargo ship sunk in 1940
- Breda (genus), a genus of jumping spiders
- Breda Royal Beer, generally known as simply Breda, a Dutch lager sold almost exclusively in the Channel Islands
- Congress of Breda, negotiations between Great Britain and France to end the War of the Austrian Succession
- Declaration of Breda, in 1660 by Charles II of England paving the way for the English Restoration.
- *Treaty of Breda (1650) and Treaty of Breda (1667), two separate 17th century treaties signed in the Dutch city
- Breda Meccanica Bresciana, an Italian arms manufacturer, often known simply as Breda.
- AnsaldoBreda, a rolling stock manufacturer.
- Breda Costruzioni Ferroviarie, a rolling stock manufacturer, often known simply as Breda.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.