Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies
|Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies|
|Grade I race|
|Race type||Thoroughbred - Flat racing|
|Distance||11/16 miles(8.5 furlongs)|
The Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies is a 1 1/16-mile thoroughbred horse race on dirt (although the distance has varied, depending on the configuration of the host track) for two-year-old fillies run annually since 1984 at a different racetrack in the United States or Canada as part of the Breeders' Cup World Championships in early November.
Beginning in 2007, the Breeders' Cup developed "The Breeders' Cup Challenge," a series of races in each division that alloted automatic qualifying bids to winners of defined races.
Each of the fourteen divisions has between three and ten of these, "Win and You're In," qualifying races.
In the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Division runners are limited to 14 and there are four automatic berths.
The "Win and You're In" races are:
1. the Pocahontas Stakes, a Grade 2 race at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky;
2. the Chandelier Stakes, a Grade 1 race at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California; 
3. the Darley Alcibiades Stakes, a Grade 1 race at Keeneland Racecourse in Lexington, Kentucky and
4. the Frizette Stakes, a grade one race at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York.
Most wins by a jockey:
- 2 - Pat Valenzuela (1986, 1992)
- 2 - Pat Day (1987, 1994)
- 2 - Jerry Bailey (1995, 1999)
- 2 - John Velazquez (2000, 2002)
- 2 - Corey Nakatani (2004, 2011)
- 2 - Garrett K. Gomez (2007, 2012)
Most wins by a trainer:
- 6 - D. Wayne Lukas (1985, 1988, 1994, 1999, 2005, 2014)
Most wins by an owner:
- 2 - Eugene V. Klein (1985, 1988)
Winners of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies since 1984
- † 1987, 1985, 1984 - raced at a distance of 1 mile
- ‡ 2002 - raced at a distance of 1 1/8 miles
- # 1984, 2013 - won via DQ
- Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies "top three finishers" and starters
- Breeders' Cup World Championships
- American Thoroughbred Racing top Attended Events
- Road to the Kentucky Oaks