From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bremen is a city in northwestern Germany.
Bremen may also refer to:
Places and states 
- Bremen, a city in northwestern Germany
- Bremen (state) (Free Hanseatic City of Bremen), a federal state in Germany comprising the cities of Bremen and Bremerhaven
- (Arch)Diocese of Bremen, a historical Catholic (arch)diocese (787-1566)
- Prince-Archbishopric of Bremen, a historical state to the north of the city (1180-1648)
- Duchy of Bremen, a historical state created on the secularization of the archbishopric in 1648
- Bremen-Verden, a joint administration of the Duchy of Bremen and the Principality of Verden (1648-1823)
- Arrondissement of Bremen, a historical administrative subdivision of the first French Empire (1810-1813)
United States 
- Bremen, Alabama
- Bremen, Georgia
- Bremen, Indiana
- Bremen, Kentucky
- Bremen, Maine
- Bremen, North Dakota
- Bremen, Ohio
- Bremen Township, Minnesota
- Bremen Township, Cook County, Illinois
- New Bremen, New York
- New Bremen, Ohio
- Bremen (manga), a manga series by Haruto Umezawa
- Bremen (Shannara), a character from the Shannara series of novels by Terry Brooks
Other items 
- Bremen (aircraft), the first plane to cross the Atlantic from east to west
- SS Bremen (1858) an ocean liner of Norddeutscher Lloyd
- SS Bremen (1897), a Barbarossa-class ocean liner of Norddeutscher Lloyd
- SS Prinzess Irene (1900) a Barbarossa-class ocean liner of Norddeutscher Lloyd named SS Bremen between 1922 and 1928.
- SMS Bremen, a Bremen-class light cruiser, launched 1903
- German submarine Bremen, a merchant submarine built in 1916.
- SS Bremen (1929), an ocean liner of Norddeutscher Lloyd
- SS Bremen (1957), an ocean liner; formerly the SS Pasteur
- MS Bremen, an ocean liner of Hapag-Lloyd
- F207 Bremen, a Bremen-class frigate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.