|Born||County Longford, Ireland|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
Brendan Barden was a Gaelic footballer from County Longford, Ireland. He was part of the Longford team that won a National Football League title in 1966 as captain, an O'Byrne Cup in 1965 and a Leinster Senior Football title in 1968. In 1962 he played on the winning Leinster Railway Cup team. In 1966 he was a Leinster All-Star footballer and won a Cú Chulainn Award.
He won a number of Longford Senior Football Championship titles with his club Clonguish during the 1960s and 70's.
- "Leinster’s National Football League Winning Teams". 114 Years of Results. Leinster GAA. p. 220. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- Scally, John (2011). "Chapter 33: The Flying Flynn - Jimmy Flynn". 100 GAA Greats: From Christy Ring to Joe Canning. Random House. pp. 145–146.
- "Longford". Hogan Stand.
- "Longford – Leinster Senior Football Champions 1968". 114 Years of Results. Leinster GAA. p. 229. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Leinster Railway Cup Football Winning Teams". 114 Years of Results. Leinster GAA. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Football All Stars 60's". Gaelic Athletic Association. Archived from the original on 2009-09-13.
- "Leinster’s All-Star Footballers (1963-1967)". 114 Years of Results. Leinster GAA. p. 233. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Successful Jubilee Dinner Dance for Longford Dublin Assoc". Longford Leader. 2004-04-28.
- "Longford spurred on by 40 years of hurt". Irish Independent. 2006-07-26.
|This Leinster Gaelic football biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|