The Brennan Family Restaurants are a group of restaurants owned or operated by family members of Owen Brennan of New Orleans, Louisiana. The Brennan family is well known in New Orleans for their successful restaurant dynasty. Not all of the restaurants on this list are financially affiliated with each other. Only the original Brennan's in New Orleans is owned and operated by the children of Owen Brennan; all others are run by his siblings and their descendants.
New Orleans 
- Brennan's of Houston. Owned by founder-president, Alex Brennan-Martin. Destroyed by fire caused by a transformer as Hurricane Ike approached Houston on the night of September 12, 2008. Reopened on Fat Tuesday, 2010.
Memphis, Tennessee 
- Owen Brennan's is a family-owned and operated restaurant much like the original Brennan's. However, the Brennan's family do not own the restaurant. Owen Brennan's is a licensee of Brennan's in New Orleans. Owen Brennan's opened its doors to Memphis in 1990 under a partnership of investors. Burt Wolf was the general partner. In 1991, James (Jim) Austin Baker, Jr. became the general partner. Jim later bought out all of the investors with his son, James Austin Baker, III under BakCO LLC.
- In 1993, John Grisham's book-to-movie, "The Firm" featured Owen Brennan's in a business lunch meeting between Tom Cruise & Gene Hackman in cocktail area of the restaurant. Owen Brennan's commemorated the filming by placing plaques on the two cocktail chairs where Tom Cruise and Gene Hackman sat.
Owen Brennan's - Official Website
Disneyland (Anaheim, California) 
- Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Destin, Florida 
- Clark & Blake Brennan's Royal B Restaurant. This location has since closed as of August 2008.
- Commander's Palace - This location closed as of November 30, 2010.
Las Vegas 
- A Commander's Palace was open in the mall at the Aladdin Casino and Hotel from 2001 to 2008.
External links