|Full name||Brennan Morris|
November 2, 1990 |
Albany, New York
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Club||North Baltimore Aquatic Club|
At the 2009 US National Championships and World Championship Trials, Morris placed second in the 1500 m freestyle with a time of 15:13.47, earning a place to compete at the 2009 World Aquatics Championships in Rome. Morris placed 15th at the World Championships with a time of 15:16.47.
Morris trains at the North Baltimore Aquatic Club with coach Bob Bowman and Michael Phelps. He currently attends Loyola University Maryland, where as a freshman he became the first Greyhound swimmer to achieve a NCAA 'B' qualifying time. He holds Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference records in the 500, 1000, and 1650 yard freestyles and the 400 yard IM. Morris was named MAAC Most Outstanding Swimmer for the third consecutive year in 2012.
Personal bests (long course)
|1500 m freestyle||15:13.47||July 2009|
- "2009 Conoco Phillips National Championships results: Men's 1500m freestyle final". July 11, 2009.
- "NBAC's Morris qualifies for U.S. team at worlds". The Baltimore Sun. July 12, 2009.
- "FINA Worlds: U.S. swimming rosters". July 14, 2009.
- "2009 World Championships results: Men's 1500m freestyle preliminaries". August 1, 2009.
- "New Suit Helps Torres; Pelton-led Relay Stumbles". August 1, 2009.
- "The Swimming Legend And The High School Kid". July 25, 2009.
- "Loyola Men's Swimming Repeats As MAAC Champions". Feb. 20 2010.
- "Men's Swimming & Diving All-Time Records". Mar. 22 2010.
|This biographical article related to a United States swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|