Sean Paul Lockhart
|Sean Paul Lockhart
(also known as: Brent Corrigan, Fox Ryder)
|Born||Sean Paul Lockhart
October 31, 1986
Lewiston, Idaho, U.S.
|Other names||Brent Corrigan
|Occupation||Film actor and director|
|Height||about 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||125 lb (57 kg)|
Sean Paul Lockhart (born October 31, 1986) is an American model, film actor and gay pornographic film actor. For the latter, he uses his stage name Brent Corrigan and has played roles in gay porn films notably with Cobra Video and Pink Bird Media. He has also made some films with Active Duty and Jet Set Men.
As for his appearances with Falcon Studios particularly in The Velvet Mafia series, he has used the stage name Fox Rider instead. He has appeared in several nonpornographic films as well using his birth name (Sean Paul Lockhart), trying to reposition himself as a more mainstream actor rather than a porn star. He has released no new pornographic films since 2010 and has focused almost exclusively on gay-themed movies and indie films. Such gay-themed and indie films include Judas Kiss, Sister Mary, Another Gay Sequel: Gays Gone Wild!, Welcome to New York, and others.
In 2011 he starred as "Ricky" in the musical Chillerama, directed by Tim Sullivan in the segment "I Was A Teenage Werebear". In 2011 Lockhart received the Rising Star Award at the Philadelphia QFest Festival. In 2012, he announced his involvement in the production of an indie film titled Truth, directed by Rob Moretti and co-starring Lockhart and Moretti. Also in 2013, he directed his first non-pornographic film the mystery-thriller Triple Crossed. He also recorded an album with songs by the Swedish singer-songwriter and accordionist Roland Cedermark.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Gay pornographic career
- 3 Non-pornographic acting career
- 4 Murder case of Bryan Kocis
- 5 In popular culture
- 6 Filmography
- 7 Awards
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Lockhart claims he has never met his birth father. After arriving in San Diego, he says he was abandoned by his mother, forcing him to take care of himself. At age of sixteen, he says he met and began courting an older man who introduced him to what he referred to as an "unhealthy social scene".
Gay pornographic career
Sean Paul Lockhart acted in a number of gay pornographic films using the stage names "Brent Corrigan" and less prominently the pseudonym "Fox Ryder", notably with The Velvet Mafia Part 1 and Velvet Mafia Part 2. He is best known for his roles in Schoolboy Crush with Brent Everett and for Velvet Mafia with Erik Rhodes. He has won six GayVN Awards including the "Best Bottom" award for two consecutive years.
Lockhart started his career in pornography in 2004 at Cobra Video, as a young twink model in Every Poolboy's Dream under the stage name Brent Corrigan. He quickly became one of Cobra's most famous performers, where his bare-back-themed movies were critically top rated and commercially top-selling. Lockhart's performing career has featured a diverse variety of sexual activity, including semen swallowing, rimming and Cobra Video's first double anal penetration by Chase McKenzie and Brent Everett.
In September 2005, Lockhart made the claim that he falsified his identification documents to make his first films, being under-age when these were filmed. This public statement resulted in much controversy, causing many of his films to be (voluntarily) pulled from distribution channels while concerns of paedopornography in many legal jurisdictions in the United States and abroad are settled. The statement has been a major part of a continuing legal dispute between Lockhart and Cobra Video, and of much debate among fans.
Alleged underage pornographic filming
Lockhart claims that shortly before his 17th birthday his boyfriend contacted a Cobra Video producer and showed a nude, sleeping Lockhart to Cobra Video by webcam. Lockhart claims he agreed to get a fake ID to do video work for Cobra. He stated in an interview that, at 16 years, he believed he "knew everything." He believed his boyfriend's statements that fake identification was used "all the time" by underage performers and that he wasn't doing anything wrong.
Lockhart then went on to do two shoots with Cobra in 2004. The majority of these scenes were receptive, bareback, anal sex, with the exception of those starring both Lockhart and Brent Everett, where a condom was used for Lockhart's bottoming scenes. The scenes from these shoots were spread over four videos. Those videos were both critically and commercially a success, being consistently well reviewed as well as becoming top sellers for Cobra video. During the time these scenes were filmed, Lockhart stated that he developed a close relationship with Cobra Video owner Bryan Kocis and that the relationship eventually became sexual. Lockhart claimed he was afraid the business relationship would end unless he maintained the sexual part of the relationship.
Disclosure and its effects
- Lockhart's statement
Lockhart's attorney announced publicly in 2005 that Lockhart was under-age when he filmed several scenes for Cobra Video under the name Brent Corrigan. In a subsequent November 2005 AVN.com article, Lockhart stated that he had obtained a false ID to enter the porn industry and that he was seventeen years old when he filmed his early scenes.
In a July/August 2006 GayWebMonkey magazine interview, Lockhart stated that on several occasions he tried to explicitly state to this producer that he was under-age, but the producer was not interested in hearing the information or in having the information publicly disclosed. Lockhart states that "[The Cobra producer] hinted very strongly that if I was underage now or when filming the videos, I’d be the one in trouble, not him." Lockhart claimed the Cobra video producer emailed him after the public disclosures to say that "traitors would be dealt with accordingly" and to expect lawsuits, embarrassment, and financial ruin.
- Industry response
A September 2005 press release from two private, nongovernmental organization, the Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) and the Free Speech Coalition (FSC) repeated Lockhart's statements. In the press releases, both organizations said that until the matter could be definitively settled, these videos should be removed from circulation due to the possibility of these videos being considered paedopornography in many jurisdictions.
On September 13, 2005, the four Cobra Video titles featuring these disputed scenes were pulled voluntarily from circulation by Cobra Video, through their distributor, Pacific Sun Entertainment. Though no prosecution or criminal charges have been filed regarding the alleged under-age scenes, copies of these disputed titles are no longer (as of 2007) available through official channels.
- Cobra Video response
An Adult Video News article quotes Cobra Video as stating that it was not aware of Lockhart's underage status and that it had been provided "color copies of the three State-issued forms of identification (that) Mr. Lockhart presented, including a birth certificate, all indicating a birth year of 1985." The article further quotes Cobra as stating that "all requests for a State-certified birth certificate of Mr. Lockhart from Mr. Lockhart's attorney have been rejected."
After the announcement and the subsequent recall of the titles in question, Lockhart and his business partners were then sued in federal court in San Diego, California, by Cobra Video, L.L.C. for trademark violations, cybersquatting, breach of contract, and other disputes. The suit, which sought damages of $1 million, also sought to prevent him from using the stage name of "Brent Corrigan" because of a claim that the name was/is a protected trademark. Kocis and Lockhart were reported to have reached a settlement on their legal dispute, with documentation to have been mailed on January 25, 2007. A final hearing in the matter was scheduled for February 21, 2007.
Pennsylvania Secretary of State records showed a Cobra Video LLC was formed in Pennsylvania on or about September 20, 2002. Delaware Secretary of State records showed a Cobra Video LLC was form in Delaware on or about April 18, 2005. The Cobra Video LLC that sued Sean Lockhart et al. in Federal Court in San Diego was the Delaware Cobra Video LLC.
According to Commonwealth of Pennsylvania records attached as exhibits in pleadings filed by the Delaware Cobra Video LLC in its federal lawsuit in San Diego, Bryan Kocis' Delaware Cobra Video LLC filed a trademark application with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on December 15, 2005 on the mark "Brent Corrigan" claiming that the mark was first used in business in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on February 14, 2004. The Delaware Cobra Video LLC itself did not exist until April 18, 2005.
Lockhart's most recent "official Brent Corrigan website" is thenewBrentCorrigan.com. As he stated in his official Twitter account on November 7–8, 2009:
I'm not a part of Brent Corrigan Inc any longer. I'm doing my own thing now ... Yes, [this is the] third website I've been a part of developing. The big difference is this one is ALL MINE — no business partners involved.
Lockhart maintained a blog and personal website at BrentCorriganINC.com. This web site began in July 2007. Lockhart aired the new web-site because of difficulty he was having with his old web-site.
"Here, you'll get it all. Just be advised, from here on out, you have absolutely no reason to continue your regular visits to BrentCorriganOnline.com. I wash my hands of that filthy failure, and I beg the same of you. I want to prove to the thieves that BrentCorriganOnline.com is nothing without Brent Corrigan. I want to see the traffic on that website plummet to the depths of hell and never return. I can accomplish that with the help of you."
Lockhart maintained a web-log at his old web-site, BrentCorriganOnline.com. He started his own adult-video production company (which, he claims, makes him the youngest producer in the adult-video industry.) Cobra Video also created a website, Brentcorriganxxx.com, which offers free downloads of clips and pictures of Lockhart's post-2004 work.
On October 9, 2006, Lockhart's web-log announced the launch of the private, adult, pay-only section of BrentCorriganOnline.com. The entry provided a link to the pay site, discussed the delays and included a video celebrating the pay site's start. It was also revealed that his web-master, Jeremy Carrson, is his second business partner in this venture. On October 11, 2006, Lockhart also claimed that a major reason for the delay of the roll-out of the members-only site was due to his contracted online billing company at first, canceling the original billing contract under legal pressure from Cobra Video.
Non-pornographic acting career
Lockhart has appeared in several nonpornographic films. He had a small role as "Skippy" in the short film Tell Me, a co-starring role (as Sean Lockhart) in the rock musical short Didn't This Used to Be Fun? and a starring role as "Press" in a short film directed by Jody Wheeler entitled In the Closet. In 2009, the film appeared on a gay short film compilation Boys on Film 3: American Boy, released by Peccadillo Pictures, the company that made it possible for Lockhart to record an album with songs by the Swedish songwriter and accordionist Roland Cedermark.
He played "Stan the Merman" in the 2008 feature Another Gay Sequel: Gays Gone Wild, and as one of the people on the telephone tree in Gus Van Sant's Milk, based on the life of Harvey Milk. He had a guest appearance in Casper Andreas' film The Big Gay Musical as "Hustler", and he played "Chad" in the 2011 feature Sister Mary directed and written by Scott Grenke. He also starred as "Chris Wachowsky" in the gay coming-of-age fantasy Judas Kiss. He starred as "Ricky" in Chillerama (segment "I Was A Teenage Werebear") a musical, about a "closeted kid who meets these other closeted kids, who when aroused turn into leather daddy werebears". It was directed by Tim Sullivan.
At the 2009 GayVN Awards in San Francisco, pornographic director Michael Lucas protested Lockhart's participation in the event. Later, he accused Lockhart's boyfriend of threats and filed a police report, but no charges were ever brought. Working under the name Sean Paul Lockhart, he appeared as an underwear model in a number of Andrew Christian promotional videos.
After appearing in the comedy short Welcome to New York Lockhart co-starred with Rob Moretti in the latter's 2013 directed psychological thriller film Truth in the role of Caleb. The film was released internationally on January 10, 2014 after appearing in a number of film festivals.
Also in 2013, Lockhart directed his own mystery-thriller film Triple Crossed also playing the role of Andrew Warner in the film. In 2014, he is appearing as Jake Bishop in Jody Wheeler's mystery-thriller film The Dark Place and as Jonathan co-starring with Ronnie Kroell and Nick Airus in James Townsend's horror-thriller Kissing Darkness.
Murder case of Bryan Kocis
Bryan Kocis, owner of Cobra Video for whom Lockhart worked while underage, was found dead at his home January 24, 2007. His throat had been slashed and he had been stabbed 28 times. The killers set his home on fire to hide the murder. Lockhart was one of several people to be questioned. His attorney, John Yates, said that Lockhart was part of the investigation and "fully" cooperating with authorities. Yates later said Lockhart had information about a man who met with Kocis that day, but they are looking for the services of a criminal lawyer before talking to police. Police then searched for a "person of interest" named in the investigation. On May 15, 2007; two Virginia Beach escorts and rival producers of gay pornography, Harlow Cuadra and Joseph Kerekes, were charged with Kocis' murder.
The theory by investigators was that the two men murdered Kocis because they wanted to get Lockhart to work for them at their porn film company. However, police investigating the murder believe Lockhart didn't know these two men would actually go and kill Kocis to get him to work for their company.
On December 8, 2008, Kerekes pleaded guilty to the murder of Bryan Kocis and was subsequently sentenced to life in prison without parole, avoiding a potential death sentence. Jury selection for Cuadra's trial began February 17, 2009, and the trial began February 24. On February 27, Lockhart testified for the prosecution. On March 12, 2009, Harlow Cuadra was found guilty and convicted of first degree murder in Kocis' death. On March 16, 2009, Cuadra was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. On April 7, 2009, Cuadra appealed his life sentence.
In popular culture
- Sean Lockhart's role in Bryan Kocis' life and the subsequent murder trials of Joseph Kerekes and Harlow Cuadra are detailed in the non-fiction, true-crime book Cobra Killer: Gay Porn Murder, written by authors Andrew E. Stoner and Peter A. Conway, and published by Magnus Books on June 19, 2012.
- A new play based on the story of Sean Paul Lockhart and the death of Bryan Kocis written by Bill Crouch is scheduled to premiere in New York City in under the title Cruel Men: In The Lion's Den.
|2013||Triple Crossed||Director, actor||Mystery-thriller film|
|2013||Truth||Co-producer, actor||Psychological thriller film|
|2007||Didn't This Used to Be Fun?||Sean Lockhart||short musical|
|2008||Another Gay Sequel: Gays Gone Wild!||Stan the Merman|
|In the Closet||Press||short movie|
|Milk||Telephone Tree No. 3|
|Tell Me||Skippy||short movie|
|2009||The Big Gay Musical||Hustler|
|2011||Judas Kiss||Chris Wachowsky|
|Chillerama||Ricky O'Reily||segment "I Was a Teenage Werebear"|
|2012||Welcome to New York||Jake||short movie|
|Triple Crossed||Andrew Warner|
|2014||The Dark Place||Jake Bishop|
|2011||Chillerama||"Don't Look Away"
"Love Bit Me On The Ass"
"Room For All"
|In the segment "I Was a Teenage Werebear"|
|2008||Summit||Pink Bird Media||Video|
|Just the Sex 2|
|2009||Brent Corrigan's Big Easy|
|2010||Brent Corrigan's Working Hard|
|Brent Corrigan's Heat|
|2004||Every Poolboy's Dream||Cobra Video|
|Schoolboy Crush||Cobra Video|
|Bareboned Twinks||Cobra Video|
|2005||Casting Couch 4||Cobra Video|
|Cream BBoys||Cobra Video|
|Naughty Boy's Toys||Cobra Video|
|2006||Fuck Me Raw||Cobra Video|
|Take It Like a Bitch Boy||Cobra Video|
|The Velvet Mafia: Part 1||Falcon Studios||as "Fox Ryder"|
|Velvet Mafia 2||Falcon Studios|
|2008||The Porne Ultimatum||Pink Bird Media||Med Student|
|Brent Corrigan's Summit||Pink Bird Media|
|Drafted 3||Active Duty|
|Just the Sex||Pink Bird Media|
|Best of Roman Heart||Falcon Studios|
|2009||Just the Sex 2||Pink Bird Media|
|The Porne Identity||Pink Bird Media||Med Student|
|Brent Corrigan's Big Easy||Pink Bird Media|
|Best of the 2000s 2||Falcon Studios|
|Chris Steele Directors Picks||Falcon Studios|
|2010||Brent Corrigan's Working Hard||Pink Bird Media|
|Getting Levi's Johnson||Jet Set Men||Underwear Model|
|Brent Corrigan's Heat||Pink Bird Media|
|2011||Beautiful Boy||Cobra Video|
|2012||The Brent Corrigan Sex Tapes||Cobra Video||Unreleased Videos|
|Buttfucked||Jet Set Men|
(All as Brent Corrigan except where indicated)
|Golden Dickie Awards|
|2008||Best Twink Performer Bottom||N/A||Fuck Me Raw (2006)||Winner|
|2009||Best Pro/Am Film||N/A||Summit (2008)||Winner|
|2009||Best Twink Film||N/A||Just the Sex 1 & 2 (2008)||Winner|
|2009||Performer of the Year||N/A||N/A||Nominated|
|2009||Best Actor||N/A||Just the Sex (2008)||Nominated|
|2009||Best Sex Scene — Duo||Kaden Saylor||The Porne Ultimatum (2008)||Nominated|
|2009||Best Oral Scene||Kurt Wild||Just the Sex (2008)||Nominated|
|2009||Best Group Scene||Adam Wells/
|2009||Best Sex Scene — Duo||Luke Hass||Just the Sex (2008)||Nominated|
|2010||Web Performer of the Year||N/A||N/A||Winner|
|2010||Best Amateur/Pro-Am Release||N/A||Big Easy (2010)||Winner|
|2010||Best Pornstar Site||N/A||N/A||Nominated|
|2007||Best Three-Way Sex Scene||Chad Hunt/
|The Velvet Mafia: Part 1 (2006)||Nominated
(as Fox Ryder)
|2009||Best Twink Video||N/A||Summit (2008)||Nominated|
|2009||Best Supporting Actor||N/A||The Porne Ultimatum (2008)||Nominated|
|2009||Best Pornstar Blog||N/A||N/A||Nominated|
|2009||Best Pornstar Website||N/A||N/A||Nominated|
|2010||Best in Twink||N/A||Working Hard (2010)||Nominated|
|2010||Best Comedy||N/A||Working Hard (2010)||Nominated|
|2010||Best Pornstar Blog||N/A||N/A||Nominated|
|2010||Best Pornstar Website||N/A||N/A||Nominated|
|2011||Best Supporting Actor||N/A||Getting Levi's Johnson (2010)||Nominated|
|2011||Best Duo||Casey Monroe||Getting Levi's Johnson (2010)||Nominated|
|2011||Best Porn Star Blog||N/A||N/A||Nominated|
|2011||Rising Star Award||N/A||Sean Paul Lockhart||Winner|
- "Brent's Profile". Brent Corrigan Online. Archived from the original on May 1, 2007. Retrieved May 7, 2007.
- "What Comes Out of the Closet". Brent Corrigan Online. Retrieved April 30, 2007.
- Lewis, Edward (July 7, 2007). "Reporting gay porn murder an education". The Times Leader. Retrieved July 7, 2008.[dead link]
- DeKoven, Robert (January 17, 2007). "Beyond the Briefs: Murderers in our midst?". Gay & Lesbian Times. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- Davis, Marc (May 19, 2007). "Affidavit lays out details in porn producer's slaying". The Virginian-Pilot. H. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- Kalinowski, Robert (January 27, 2007). "Police seeking driver of SUV: Investigators continued to search for clues Friday at the burned-out house where a man was murdered two days earlier, and a reward was pledged for information that leads to an arrest.". The Times-Tribune. Archived from the original on January 23, 2009. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- "The Citizens Voice — Phone, computer records sought". Web.archive.org. September 28, 2007. Archived from the original on September 28, 2007. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- Simon, Mallory (July 17, 2007). "Gay porn actors charged with killing executive in scheme to work with star". Court TV. Archived from the original on January 9, 2009. Retrieved July 7, 2008.
- "Lockhart was born in Lewiston, Idaho and grew up in the suburbs of Seattle"The Traci Lords of the gay industry tells his story; claims the owner of Cobra knew he was underage
- Under-age but man enough to tell (PDF)
- "Brent Corrigan on KSEX- final". AdultFYI. April 30, 2006. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- ""His movies were Cobra's best selling. He was in four films all on their Top 10 list of best sellers of all time."" Jason: About Brent Corrigan- final
- "Schoolboy Crush, School Boy Crush, Cobra Video, Bareback Cobra DVD,Bareback Dvd, Gay Cheap Dvds, Discounted Gay Adult Toys, Gay Poppers, Gay Rush, Original Rush Poppers, Jungle Juice, Amsterdam Special, Gay Erotic Leather, Gay Lube, Penis Pumps, Pleasure Beach, Cheap Videos, Brent Everett, Brent Corrigan, Chase McKenzie, Shaun Ferrara, and newcomers, Benny Argento, Jeremy Spencer, Ryann Wakins, Lance Evans". Adonisent.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "AVN — Cobra Strikes Back". Business.avn.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Lockhart and Belville have told GayVN that Lockhart's birthdate is October 31, 1990, and that Lockhart obtained false ID so he could enter the adult entertainment industry."AVN.com: Cobra Strikes Back, business.avn.com
- "Brent Corrigan," who appears in at least four titles for Cobra Video, was possibly younger than eighteen years when he performed in them, according to information supplied by the performer's attorney, Chad Belville of Tempe, Arizona."Possibly Underage Gay Performer Worked for Cobra
- "The Free Speech Coalition recommends that until the facts in this case are clarified, all above titles and promotional materials should be immediately removed from circulation and distribution, and all content, online and offline, that contains the performer named Brent Corrigan should be removed and sealed for attorney review and consultation."Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (A.S.A.C.P.) and Free Speech Coalition (F.S.C.) press release
- "Pacific Sun Entertainment, which distributes Cobra Video titles, has notified all of its customers to pull the titles from their shelves, a Pacific Sun spokesman told GayVN."Possibly Underage Gay Performer Worked for Cobra
- "Kocis Timeline". Archived from the original on March 23, 2007. Retrieved January 28, 2007.
- Liebacki, Ron. "Kocis Firm Suing Actor for $1M". TimesLeader.com. Archived from the original on February 2, 2007. Retrieved January 28, 2007.
- "Bryan Kocis' Last Con Job against Sean Lockhart". Bitchless.net. Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- "Bryan Kocis Pennsylvania Cobra Video LLC". Bitchless.net. Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- Cobra Video LLC Penn Trademark on BRENT CORRIGAN
- Corrigan, Brent (July 16, 2007). "BrentCorriganINC.com". Archived from the original on September 29, 2007. Retrieved July 17, 2007.
- "In The Closet gay film". Gaycelluloid.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "San Francisco Bay Times". Sfbaytimes.com. June 26, 2008. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- Cookie support required|Airlock Alpha
- Matthew Hays (August 25, 2011). "Flesh & blood". Xtra.ca. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "WATCH: Get "Wet" With Andrew Christian/Queerty". Queerty.com. Retrieved November 27, 2012.
- Sean Paul Lockhart website: Shooting Truth the movie (December 14, 2012)
- Truth the Movie official website
- Kalinowski, Robert. "Cops seek driver seen near Kocis murder scene". citizensvoice.com. Archived from the original on September 28, 2007. Retrieved January 28, 2007.
- Dobo, Nichole. "Attorney says two men have information about Kocis’ guest". CitizensVoice.com. Archived from the original on September 28, 2007. Retrieved January 31, 2007.
- Buynovsky, Sarah. "Person of Interest in Kocis Murder". WNEP.com. Retrieved February 4, 2007.
- Malcolm, Wade. "2 Men Charged with Murder". Times-Leader.com. Retrieved May 15, 2007.[dead link]
- Gay porn actors charged with killing executive in scheme to work with star; Simon, Mallory, CourtTV.com; 2007-07-17; retrieved 2007-08-16.
- Virginia Seizes Assets Of Pair Accused Of Killing Gay Porn Producer; 365gay.com;2007-08-15; retrieved 2007-08-16.
- Associated Press via Lebanon Daily News: Man pleads guilty in porn producer's death in Pa.
- "Crowds fill courtroom for trial". Timesleader.com. March 2, 2009. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- Melloy, Kilian (March 13, 2009). "Gay porn producer found guilty of Pa. murder". EDGE Boston. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- Garcia, Michelle. "Cuadra to Serve Life in Prison". The Advocate. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- Citizens' Voice: Breaking News: Cuadra appeals verdict, April 7, 2009.
- Cobra Killer: Gay Porn, Murder, And The Manhunt To Bring The Killers To Justice
- San Diego Gay & Lesbian News: "Cobra Killer" reveals how a real-life, gay-porn murder mystery unraveled on Black's Beach
- "Brent Corrigan Sex Tapes".
- "2008 Golden Dickie Award Nominations". RAD Video. March 1, 2008. Archived from the original on November 8, 2010. Retrieved February 16, 2010.
- "AVN — Raging Stallion Sweeps the GAYVN Awards". Business.avn.com. March 28, 2009. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- BrentCorriganInc.com » Blog Archive » THE STUNTMAN
- "Gayvn Award Nominees Categories for 2010". Gayvnawards.avn.com. September 24, 2010. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Internet Archive Wayback Machine". Web.archive.org. October 18, 2007. Archived from the original on October 18, 2007. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Grabby Awards". Grabbys.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "2010 Nominations". Grabbys.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "GrabbyNoms2011Page2". Grabbys.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "GrabbyNomsPage3". Grabbys.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
|Awards and achievements|
|GayVN Awards for Best Bottom
|GayVN Awards for Best Bottom
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sean Paul Lockhart.|