||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
Brent Everett performing in a club in Toronto, Ontario, 16 May 2009
February 10, 1984
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
|Spouse(s)||Steve Pena (2008-present)|
Brent Everett (born on February 10, 1984, in Saskatchewan, Canada) is a Canadian gay pornographic actor and director. Since 2003, he has appeared in over 40 pornographic films for a variety of studios in the United States.
In his early work Brent was classified by studios as a twink; however, more recently he has become too muscular to comfortably fit in this term. He has several defining tattoos on his arms. The tattoo on his right arm is a picture of a scroll with three Chinese characters that read "Dustin" (da si ding 达斯订). He also has two lines tattooed just below his left elbow.
Everett has performed bareback (unprotected sex) in films for various studios (including his debut in Barebacking Across America for Tipo Sesso when he was 18 years old). Most of these were with his boyfriend Chase McKenzie, with whom he started his career in porn. He also has participated in unprotected anal intercourse with other performers on occasion. McKenzie had appeared in many films that prominently feature Everett as a cover model. In most appearances, Everett is a top in his videos but occasionally bottoms.
Everett has not signed as an "exclusive" for any of the major porn studios, unlike many other actors. This has allowed him to switch from one major porn company to the next. In 2004, he starred alongside Brent Corrigan in Cobra Video's controversial Schoolboy Crush.
To further extend his career in porn, Everett opened his own subscription website in late 2004, offering video streams, image downloads, live web cam shows, and an online shop where he sells his used underwear. Live web cam shows are available for playback at a later date. In addition, he set up his own distribution company under the name of Triple X Studios for which he stars in and directs movies.
In August 2006, Channel 1 Releasing announced that Everett will appear in three new movies for Chi Chi LaRue: Sized Up, Starting Young, and 2nd Inning: Little Big League 2. He was interviewed by Jason Sechrest on KSEX radio November 8, 2007.
In May 2009, Everett offered to assist his hometown create a multiple purpose sports facility.
In popular culture
Everett became a popular model for adult magazines. In September 2003, he appeared as the centerfold model in Freshmen magazine, and later had many appearances as a model in Playguy magazine. He became popular in Europe appearing in PREF mag in 2007 titled "Brent Everett, le fils caché de Madonna". In an interview with the magazine, he addressed the issue of appearing in bareback films.
In 2012, Everett co-starred with Michael Serrato in Killian Wells music video "STRFKR". It was released through Wells' Inferno Records. Everett said he chose to be in the music video as he liked Wells' work and couldn't pass the pass up a chance to work with him.
In September 2008, Everett made public his plans to marry fellow gay porn star Steve Pena in a ceremony to take place in San Diego, California, in October. The two were wed in a private ceremony on October 3, 2008.
Awards and nominations
- Winner: Cybersocket Web Award - Surfers Choice - Best Pornstar (2012) .
- Winner: Grabby - Best Pornstar Site (2012)
- Winner: GAYVN - Best Porn Site (2011)
- Winner: Grabby - Best Performer of the Year (2011)
- Winner: Grabby - Best Actor - Grand Slam (2011)
- Winner: Gayvn Award - Fan Favorite 2010 (2010) .
- Winner: Gayvn Award - Best pornstar website (2010) .
- Winner: Cybersocket Web Award - Best Amateur Webcam (2010) .
- Nominated: Gayvn Award - Web performer of the year (2010) .
- Winner: Cybersocket Web Award - Best Live XXX Show (2009) .
- Nominated: Cybersocket Web Award - Best Pornstar (2010)
- Nominated: Cybersocket Web Award - Best Porn Blog (2010)
- Nominated: GAYVN Awards - Best Sex Scene: SuperSoaked (2005)
- Nominated: GRABBY Awards - Best Duo Sex Scene: SuperSoaked (2006)
- 2003: Navy Blues: Deeper in the Brig as Seaman Jake Mitchell
- 2003: My Overstuffed Jeans
- 2003: Manplay 10
- 2003: Cruisemaster Road Trip 5
- 2003: Best of Brent Everett
- 2003: Barebacking Across America
- 2003: Cruising It as Carter
- 2004: Lookin' for Trouble
- 2004: Little Big League
- 2004: Brock Masters' Collector's Edition
- 2004: BoyLand
- 2004: Bareboned Twinks
- 2004: Schoolboy Crush
- 2005: Wicked
- 2005: Super Soaked
- 2005: Sean Storm's Collector's Edition
- 2006: Wantin' More
- 2006: Starting Young 2
- 2006: Sized Up
- 2006: Rascal Superstar Series Brent Everett
- 2006: 2nd Inning: Little Big League II
- 2008: Fantasy Cum True: Sex Motel
- 2008: Best of Roman Heart
- 2009: Jan Fischer: Superstar
- 2009: Benjamin Bradley Superstar
- 2010: Tommy Ritter Superstar
- 2010: Tender Teens
- 2010: Raising the Bar
- 2010: Eddie Stone Superstar
- 2010: Fuck U
- 2010: Wetter Than Ever
- 2010: Grand Slam: Little Big League IV
- 2010: Sportin' Wood
- 2011: Mitchell Rock Megastud!
- 2011: Cock Trap
- 2011: Take a Load Off
- 2011: Brother Fucker
- 2012: Pile on the Jocks
- 2012: All About Big Cock
- 2012: Some Things Cum Up!
- 2006: Vancouver Nights as narrator
- Kent, Norm (2010-05-17). "Selling Sex - Turning Porn into Profit". SouthFloridaGayNews.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- St, Jason (2008-09-22). "Gay Porn Star Brent Everett and Boyfriend Steve Pena Take It Up the Aisle". EDGE Boston. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "New Release Desk: ‘Tender Teens,’ ‘Pressure’ | The Adams Report by JC Adams". Gayporntimes.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Collin O’Neal Goes Solo, Brent Corrigan Sells His Stuff | The Adams Report by JC Adams". Gayporntimes.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- Gaybuzz.fr: Brent Everett dans Préf (French)
- HIM magazine: Killian Wells vs The STRFKR - Out artist track disses those who bed to go ahead
- "BRENT EVERETT BLOG: Our Wedding Invitation (Repost) with Good News Below in next posts". Brenteverettblog.blogspot.com. 2008-09-27. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "CyberSocketWebAwards". CyberSocketWebAwards. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- Pardon, Rhett (2011-05-29). "Grabby Awards Winners Announced - XBIZ Newswire". Newswire.xbiz.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Grabby Awards presented to top performers during annual show in Chicago (ChicagoPride.com : Chicago, IL News)". Chicago.gopride.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "AVN - Big Winners Honored At GayVN Awards". Business.avn.com. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Gayvn Award Nominees Categories for 2010". Gayvnawards.avn.com. 2010-09-24. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brent Everett.|