|Full name||Brent Renouf|
|Date of birth||3 May 1988|
|Place of birth||New Zealand|
|Original team||Southport Sharks|
|Draft||24th overall, 2006 by Hawthorn|
|Height/Weight||200 cm (6 ft 7 in) / 102 kg (16 st 1 lb)|
|Current club||Port Adelaide|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2013 season.
Brent Renouf (born 3 May 1988 in New Zealand) is a professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Hawthorn Football Club and the Port Adelaide Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL).
Renouf was drafted with selection 24 in the 2006 AFL Draft from the Southport Sharks and made his AFL début in round 12 of 2008. In his third game of senior football he was reported for striking Adam Selwood from the West Coast Eagles and suspended for two matches.
In December 2008, Renouf was arrested following a drunken incident on Burwood Road, Hawthorn, in which he climbed over two parked cars, breaking the windscreen of one. Police indicated he would be charged with criminal damage, the Hawthorn Football Club fined him $5,000 and suspended him for two matches.
Renouf required a skin graft after falling into a fire at Surfers Paradise in December 2009.
- "Roger Merrett backs Hawk Brent Renouf to shine in AFL grand final". Retrieved 22 April 2009.
- Geoff McClure (2 July 2008). "Kiwi Brent joins select club". The Age. Retrieved 13 March 2009.
- "Forget Irish Clubs Turn to Kiwis". The Age (Real Footy). 12 March 2009. Retrieved 13 March 2009.
- Smart, Nick: Family rejoices as Renouf makes Hawks debut, The Gold Coast Bulletin, 13 June 2008.
- Matthews, Bruce: Young ruckman Brent Renouf takes two-match ban, Herald Sun, 1 July 2008.
- "Hawks' Renouf banned, fined for jumping on cars". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 22 December 2008.
- Paton, Al (15 June 2011). "Hawthorn ruckman Brent Renouf goes under the knife to remove gall bladder".
- McKay, Ben (27 November 2013). "AFL rookie draft throws up surprises".
- Brent Renouf's profile on the official website of the Port Adelaide Football Club
- Brent Renouf's statistics from AFL Tables