Brent Town Hall
Brent Town Hall (formerly Wembley Town Hall) is a landmark in Brent, a borough in northwest London, England. Pevsner described it as "the best of the modern town halls around London, neither fanciful nor drab".
The building is T-shaped, with a long facade on Forty Lane. It has been described as an English interpretation of Modernism, using brick rather than concrete.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus (1951), The Buildings of England: Middlesex, Penguin, p. 170
- Barrès-Bake, M.C. "A Brief Architectural History of Wembley (later Brent) Town Hal". Brent Archives. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "Brent Town Hall could be delisted", Harrow Times, 9 March 2009, retrieved 15 April 2006
- www.hilversum.nl contains a great deal of detail on Hilversum Raadhuis (mostly, of course, in Dutch).
- brief biography of Dudok with a list of his buildings.