From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brentano may refer to:
- Antonie Brentano
- August Brentano, bookseller
- Bernard von Brentano, novelist
- Christian Brentano
- Clemens Brentano, poet and novelist, brother of Bettina von Arnim (b. Brentano)
- Franz Brentano, philosopher, influenced phenomenology and gestalt psychology
- Franz Funck-Brentano
- Heinrich von Brentano di Tremezzo, politician Christian Democratic Union (Germany)
- Lorenzo Brentano, politician
- Lujo Brentano, economist, reformer
- Maximiliane Brentano, befriended Goethe; dedicatee of some of Beethoven's compositions
- Robert Brentano, American historian
- Theodore Brentano, attorney, judge, and first U. S. ambassador to Hungary, son of Lorenzo
- Théodore Funck-Brentano
- Brentano's is a bookstore chain owned by Borders Group.
See also the original meaning of the names: Brentano and Brenton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.