|Date of birth||August 19, 1968|
|Place of birth||Winter Park, Florida|
|Team(s) as a player|
|Team(s) as a coach/administrator|
Tennessee Valley Vipers
(Director of Player Personnel)
Bret Munsey (born August 19, 1968 in Winter Park, Florida) is an American football coach, most recently the head coach for the Orlando Predators of the Arena Football League. Previously he was the head coach for the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League (2006–2008), and later the Director of Player Personnel for the Florida Tuskers of the United Football League.
After graduating from Winter Park High School, Munsey played college football for Concord College, where he was a four-year starter and letterman. He led his team in receiving three of those years and was an All-West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference selection.
Arena Football League
Munsey was named the head coach of the Orlando Predators on August 19, 2011. After the Predators went 4–14 in the 2012 season, missing the playoffs for the first time since 1991, Munsey was released by the team.
Munsey was hired on 6/19/2013 by the NFL'S Philadelphia Eagles as a scout
- Philadelphia Soul game notes, OurSportsCentral.com
- "Predators Name Winter Park’s Bret Munsey Head Coach". Orlando Predators. August 19, 2011. Retrieved August 31, 2011.
- "Predators Announce the Release of Head Coach Bret Munsey". Orlando Predators. August 13, 2012. Retrieved August 25, 2011.
- Philadelphia Soul bio page
- Bret Munsey (coach) at ArenaFan Online
- Bret Munsey (player) at ArenaFan Online
|This biographical article relating to an American football coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Arena Football League-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|