April 26, 1992 |
Prince George, BC, CAN
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||204 lb (93 kg; 14 st 8 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
Iowa Wild (AHL)
|NHL Draft||39th overall, 2010
Brett Bulmer (born April 26, 1992) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing for the Iowa Wild of the American Hockey League, while under contract with the Minnesota Wild of the National Hockey League. He was selected by the Wild in the second round (39th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
On April 21, 2011, Bulmer was signed by the Minnesota Wild to a three-year entry-level contract. Bulmer made his NHL debut on opening night of the 2011–12 season on October 8, 2011. After playing in nine NHL games, in which he registered three assists, six penalty minutes, and a plus-one rating, the 19-year-old was returned to his junior team the Kelowna Rockets of the Western Hockey League to continue his development on October 31, 2011. Bulmer missed a portion of the 2012–13 AHL season due to injuries. On December 12, 2013, Bulmer was recalled to the Minnesota Wild, he played in 5 games going scoreless, before he was reassigned to Iowa on December 20, 2013.
- "Wild Locks Up Bulmer For Three Years". Minnesota Wild. 2011-04-21. Retrieved 2011-04-21.
- "Bulmer to make NHL debut tonight for Wild". Minnesota Star Tribune. 2011-10-08. Retrieved 2011-10-08.
- "Wild do an about turn on Bulmer". Twincities.com. 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2012-10-31.
- "Wild putting a lot of trust in system depth". hockeysfuture.com. 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2013-05-02.
- "Wild Recalls Bulmer". Minnesota Wild. 2013-12-12. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- "Bulmer Reassigned to Iowa". Minnesota Wild. 2013-12-20. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- Brett Bulmer's player profile at NHL.com
- Brett Bulmer's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Brett Bulmer's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|