|Date of birth||January 13, 1962|
|Place of birth||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Team(s) as a player|
|New Orleans Saints
San Francisco 49ers
Brett Derrell Maxie (born January 13, 1962 in Dallas, Texas) is a former professional American football defensive back who played 13 seasons in the NFL for the New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, and the San Francisco 49ers. He spent the 2007-2008 NFL season as a defensive assistant with the Miami Dolphins. On February 11, 2008 Maxie was named the assistant defensive coach with the Dallas Cowboys under Dave Campo. Maxie played college football at Texas Southern University.
- 1998 Carolina Panthers (DQC, DB)
- 1999-2001 San Francisco 49ers (Assistant DB)
- 2002-2003 San Francisco 49ers (DB)
- 2004-2006 Atlanta Falcons (DB)
- 2007 Miami Dolphins (FS/SS)
- 2008-2011 Dallas Cowboys (DB)
- 2012-2013 Tennessee Titans (DB)
- 2014-present Vanderbilt Commodores (DB)
- "Dolphins hire 2 assistants". ESPN. January 24, 2007. Retrieved 20 November 2009.
- "Dallas Cowboys hire Brett Maxie, complete coaching staff". Pegasus News. March 4, 2008. Retrieved 20 November 2009.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|