From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up breve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breve may refer to:
- Breve, a diacritical mark
- Breve (software), 3D simulation software
- Double whole note in music
- The mark used to denote a short syllable in the classical form of systems of scansion
- Caffè breve, a kind of coffee
- A abbreviated slang term for abbreviation
Breves may refer to:
- Bréval, commune in Yvelines, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.