From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brewing (cooking))
Brewing may refer to:
- Brewing, the commercial production of beer
- Homebrewing, the non-commercial production of beer
- Tea brewing, the preparation of tea
- Coffee brewing, the preparation of coffee
- Steeping, the soaking in liquid of a solid
- Decoction, the production of liquid extracts by boiling solid materials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.