Brian Auger and the Trinity
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Brian Auger and the Trinity|
The band in 1970.
Brian Auger and the Trinity were a British group led by the keyboardist Brian Auger. They had a #5 hit in the UK Singles Chart (a duet with Julie Driscoll) with the Bob Dylan-penned "This Wheel's On Fire" in 1968.
- Brian Auger (piano, electric organ, electric piano, backing vocals)
- Phil Kinorra (drums)
- Rick Laird (string bass)
- Micky Waller (drums)
- Ricky Brown (aka Ricky Fenson) (bass)
- Vic Briggs (guitar)
- Gary Boyle (lead guitar, lead vocals, backing vocals)
- Dave Ambrose (bass, backing vocals) - (born David Ambrose, 11 December 1945, Highgate, North London)
- Clive Thacker (drums) - (born 13 February 1940, Enfield, Middlesex)
- Roger Sutton (bass) - (born Roger J. Sutton)
- Daddone, Peter. "Brian Auger In Conversation ", Jazz Review, 29 March 2012.
|This article on a United Kingdom band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|