Brian Barish is an American financial and investment manager. He is president of the Denver based investment firm Cambiar Investors, LLC. He has been the portfolio manager of the Cambiar Opportunity Fund, a mutual fund that, as of February 2007, has outperformed the S&P 500 stock market index eight years in a row. He has been rated by The Motley Fool.
Barish has a degree in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Yastine, Jeff (2007-02-07). "Brian Barish of Cambiar Opportunity Fund Shares His Stock Strategy". The Nightly Business Report.
- Paton, James (2007-01-06). "Fund manager Barish rides 8-year hot streak". The Rocky Mountain News.
- The Motley Fool web site rating
- Beyers, Tim (2007-01-18). "Better Know a Stock Picker". The Motley Fool.
- Shanely, Will (2002-03-05). "The Denver Post business calendar column.(Brian Barish - Interview) (free article preview)". The Denver Post.
- Official Cambiar Investors profile
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|