Brian Graham (footballer)
Graham playing for Greenock Morton
|Full name||Brian Graham|
|Date of birth||23 November 1987|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Current club||Dundee United|
|2008–2009||→ East Stirlingshire (loan)||33||(15)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
In May 2010, Graham signed a new contract for a further year at the club. Later in that season, in order to come into contention for the first team, Allan Moore ordered him and Kevin Kelbie to lose weight (despite being one of the thinnest at the club).
- "Forfar Athletic 0–2 Morton". BBC Sport. 26 April 2006. Retrieved 21 September 2008.
- "Morton's Graham to Shire on loan". BBC Sport. 17 July 2008. Retrieved 11 September 2008.
- "Brian Graham signs new Ton deal". Greenock Telegraph. 18 May 2010. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- "Ton boss issues hefty threat to strikers". Evening Times. 17 September 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- . Raith Rovers F.C. 16 May 2011 http://www.raithroversfc.com/cgi-bin/latestnews.cgi?id=3729. Retrieved 16 May 2011. Missing or empty
- "Dundee United: Brian Graham signs as Jon Daly exits". BBC Sport. 19 May 2013. Retrieved 7 November 2013.