Brian Graham (footballer)
Graham playing for Greenock Morton
|Full name||Brian Graham|
|Date of birth||23 November 1987|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2008–2009||→ East Stirlingshire (loan)||33||(15)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:52, 27 June 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
On the 7 June 2014 Brian married his fiancée in his home town of Barmulloch, Glasgow.
In May 2010, Graham signed a new contract for a further year at the club. Later in that season, in order to come into contention for the first team, Allan Moore ordered him and Kevin Kelbie to lose weight (despite being one of the thinnest at the club).
Graham was unveiled as a Dundee United player before the SPL club's last game of the 2012/13 season against Celtic at Tannadice, signing a two year deal as Jon Daly made an exit. Graham was mainly used as a substitute in his first season, with 23 of his 36 appearances coming from the bench. He scored his first goal for the club in a 4-1 win over Partick Thistle, and went on to finish the season with seven goals in total.
- Greenock Morton F.C. season 2009-10 | 2010–11
- 2011–12 Raith Rovers F.C. season | 2012–13
- 2013–14 Dundee United F.C. season
- "Forfar Athletic 0–2 Morton". BBC Sport. 26 April 2006. Retrieved 21 September 2008.
- "Morton's Graham to Shire on loan". BBC Sport. 17 July 2008. Retrieved 11 September 2008.
- "Brian Graham signs new Ton deal". Greenock Telegraph. 18 May 2010. Retrieved 21 May 2010.
- "Ton boss issues hefty threat to strikers". Evening Times. 17 September 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- . SPFL. 19 May 2011 http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/brian-graham-joins-raith/. Retrieved 27 June 2014. Missing or empty
- "Dundee United:". BBC Sport. 19 May 2013. Retrieved 7 November 2013.