Brian Hargrove (born April 2, 1956) is an American television writer and producer. He was a co-creator of the television series Titus (2000–2002), along with Christopher Titus and Jack Kenny.
Early life and education
David Brian Hargrove was born in Tarboro, North Carolina. He earned his BFA degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He then studied acting at New York City's Juilliard School as a member of the drama division's Group 10 (1977–1981), which also included Val Kilmer and Linda Kozlowski.
- The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994–1995: writer)
- Dave's World (1994–1996: story editor, writer, actor)
- Caroline in the City (1996–1998: producer, writer, actor)
- Maggie (1998: supervising producer)
- Holding the Baby (1998: supervising producer, writer)
- Titus (2000–2002: co-creator, composer, executive producer, director, actor)
- Wanda at Large (2003: executive producer, writer)
Hargrove is married to actor David Hyde Pierce. The couple were married on October 24, 2008, in California, prior to the passage of Proposition 8.