|Born||David Brian Hargrove
April 2, 1956 (age 58)
Tarboro, North Carolina, U.S.
|Education||UNC Chapel Hill and Juilliard|
|Occupation||television writer, producer|
|Spouse(s)||David Hyde Pierce (m. 2008)|
Early life and education
Born David Brian Hargrove in Tarboro, North Carolina, he earned his BFA degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He then studied acting at New York City's Juilliard School as a member of the drama division's Group 10 (1977–1981), which also included Val Kilmer and Linda Kozlowski.
Hargrove married long-time partner, actor and comedian David Hyde Pierce, on October 24, 2008. They have been together since the early 1980s.
- The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994–1995: writer)
- Dave's World (1994–1996: story editor, writer, actor)
- Caroline in the City (1996–1998: producer, writer, actor)
- Maggie (1998: supervising producer)
- Holding the Baby (1998: supervising producer, writer)
- Titus (2000–2002: co-creator, composer, executive producer, director, actor)
- Wanda at Large (2003: executive producer, writer)
- Rich, Frank (June 19, 1981). "Stage: 'How It All Began,' 60's Terrorists Story". The New York Times.
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|