Brian Head Ski Resort
Coordinates: Brian Head Ski Resort, officially called just "Brian Head Resort", is a ski area located at the town of Brian Head, Utah on Brian Head Peak in the southern Wasatch Range at the base of Parowan, Utah, United States. Opened in 1965, it is Utah's highest ski resort. Brian Head is owned by Jim Trees and is operated and managed by Henry Hornberger of Parowan.
Facts and figures
- Base elevation: 9,600 ft (2926 m)
- Summit elevation: 11,307 ft (3446 m)
- Vertical rise: 1,707 ft (520 m)
- Total mountain peaks: 2
- Total skiable area: 640 acres (2.2 km²)
- Lifts: (9 total)
- 7 Triple chairs, 1 double chair, and 1 surface lift.
- Beginner: 35%
- Intermediate: 35%
- Advanced 20%
- Expert: 10%
- Brian Head made an interconnect bridge to connect the two mountains
|This article about a location in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|