||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2012)|
Brian Lam (born 1977) is a writer and the former Editorial Director at Gizmodo, a blog focusing on technology. Gizmodo is owned by Gawker Media, where Lam first worked as a writer in 2006. Lam's apartment in San Francisco also acts as Gizmodo's headquarters in the city (Gizmodo also has an office in New York City). Before working for Gizmodo, Lam was a contributor and assistant editor for Wired magazine. He used to kickbox.
Brian semi-retired from Gizmodo on September 4, 2008.
On June 22, 2011, Lam announced, via a Gizmodo post, that he was stepping down completely from the site.
- Adler, Carlye (March 24, 2008). "Gear Blog Rivals Engadget and Gizmodo Turn the Competition Up to 11". Wired. Retrieved April 22, 2010.
- Leonard, Tom (April 20, 2010). "Engineer leaves new generation Apple iPhone on bar stool". Telegraph. Retrieved April 22, 2010.
- "Notes: Promotions, Evolutions and Unlikely Alliances". Gizmodo.
- "See you later". Gizmodo.
- "A list of the best gadgets". The Wirecutter. Retrieved November 8, 2011.