|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (June 2014)|
He is the author of three books. His most recent, The United States vs. Santa Claus: The Untold Story of the Actual War on Christmas (Simon & Schuster, 2013), is a satirical look at the United States government's efforts to change the public opinion of Santa Claus.
His second book The B.S. of A.: A Primer in Politics for the Incredibly Disenchanted (Simon & Schuster, 2011), inspired the television show he has been hosting since 2011. He is also the author of In the Event of My Untimely Demise (HarperCollins, 2008) a book of tongue-in-cheek advice for his sons.
Sack served as a contributing author to the New York Times bestseller Arguing With Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government (Threshold, 2009)  as well as Cowards: What Politicians, Radicals, and the Media Refuse to Say (Threshold, 2009) 
Sack has written humor for Radar, The Independent, CRACKED, Glamour and McSweeney's Internet Tendency. His work appears in the Best of McSweeney's compilation Created In Darkness By Troubled Americans (Vintage, 2005).
From 2006-2008 Sack appeared on the Glenn Beck program on Headline News. In his role as "Public Viewer" Sack took Beck to task on a variety of subjects in a humorous manner. He briefly appeared on the Fox News incarnation of the program before becoming the "Czar-at-Large" for Beck's internet webcast. He was also a regular on Headline News's Not Just Another Cable News Show.
As a voice talent Sack has appeared in numerous commercials and audiobooks as well as the video game Grand Theft Auto IV.
Sack and musician John Mayer collaborated on a comedy short titled The Paul Reddy Show. The half-hour comedy appears on Mayer's Heavier Things DualDisc. Sack's clueless "Paul Reddy" character was based on PBS mainstay Charlie Rose and peppers Mayer with outlandish and often absurd questions.
- The United States vs. Santa Claus: The Untold Story of the Actual War on Christmas (2013), Simon & Schuster. ISBN 978-1476764764
- The B.S. of A.: A Primer in Politics for the Incredibly Disenchanted (2011), Simon & Schuster. ISBN 978-1-4516-1671-2
- In the Event of My Untimely Demise: 20 Things My Son Needs To Know (2008), HarperCollins. ISBN 978-0-06-137430-2
- Sack, Brian (2013). The United States vs. Santa Claus: The Untold Story of the Actual War on Christmas. Simon & Schuster. ISBN 978-1476764764.
- Sack, Brian (2011). The B.S. of A.: A Primer in Politics for the Incredibly Disenchanted. Simon & Schuster. ISBN 978-1-4516-1671-2.
- Sack, Brian (2008). In the Event of My Untimely Demise: 20 Things My Son Needs to Know. HarperCollins. ISBN 978-0-06-137430-2.
- Beck, Glenn (2009). Arguing With Idiots. Threshold Editions. ISBN 978-1-4165-9501-4.
- Beck, Glenn (2012). Cowards: What Politicians, Radicals, and the Media Refuse to Say. Threshold. ISBN 978-1451693478.
- Eggers, Dave (2005). Created In Darkness By Troubled Americans. Vintage. ISBN 978-1-4000-7685-7.
- "The Paul Reddy Show".
- Vanity Fair interview
- Brian Sack website
- Banterist, Brian Sack's humor weblog
- Brian Sack at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|