Brian T. Bennett
Brian Timothy Bennett (born 1976) is a reporter for the Los Angeles Times.
A native of Riverside, California, he attended The Thacher School in Ojai, California. Bennett graduated in 2000 from Princeton University with an AB in Comparative Literature; he was a director of the Princeton Shakespeare Company.
Bennett joined Time in 2000 as a reporter for its Asia edition based in Hong Kong. He was an embedded reporter during the 2003 invasion of Iraq and later became Time Magazine's bureau chief. He became a Washington Correspondent for Time in 2005, covering national security issues, and has made many trips back to Iraq.
Bennett is married to Anne Tsai Bennett, who is a senior program officer at the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs.
- Bennett's newsle page
- Cullis, Jay Ford. "Of Time and War" at Ojai Valley News - Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2006. (Adobe Acrobat *.PDF document - 1.48mb)
- Thacher School student blog posting
- Princeton Shakespeare Company website
- Articles by Bennett at TIME Magazine
- Wedding Announcement at The New York Times - (signup/subscription required)
- Bennett's own MySpace page
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|