Brian Tyler (racing driver)
He was a back-to-back USAC National Sprint car Champion for Larry Contos Racing in 1996 and 1997. He made 10 starts in the Indy Racing League IndyCar Series in 1998 and 1999 for 3 different teams with a best finish of 6th at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. He attempted, but failed to qualify for the Indianapolis 500 both those years.
Tyler continues to race in the USAC Silver Crown Series and make occasional ARCA appearances. He finished 7th in the USAC Silver Crown National Championship in 2010
- 1997 USAC Sprint car Series Champion
- 1997 USAC Silver Crown Series Most Improved Driver
- 1996 USAC Sprint car Series Champion
- 2006 USAC Payless Little 500, Anderson, IN. Winner.
- Inducted into the Michigan Motorsports Hall of Fame in 2007
- Brian Tyler driver statistics at Racing-Reference
|This biographical article related to NASCAR is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|