Briana Loves Jenna
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)|
|Briana Loves Jenna|
|Directed by||Justin Sterling|
|Produced by||Jenna Jameson
Justin Sterling: ClubJenna.com Productions
|Written by||Helmut Newton|
|Music by||Aaron Hungwell|
|Edited by||Justin Sterling
|Distributed by||Vivid Entertainment|
|Release dates||27 November 2001|
It was the first film produced by Club Jenna, and was successful, winning twin AVN Awards for best selling and best renting pornographic title of 2002. It cost US$280,000 to make and grossed over $1 million in its first year. It marked Jameson's return to pornography after a hiatus of several years, and was advertised on the boxcover as "Jenna. Her first boy/girl scene in over 2 years."
This was the first film made by Jameson after her marriage to Grdina, and she had previously told him that she would do female/female scenes only in the future. However, realizing the film would be a success only if there were female/male scenes, she said the only male she would film a female/male scene with would be Grdina, which he agreed to.
Awards and nominations
|2003||AFW Award||Won||Best All-Girl Sex Scene - Video||Briana Banks & Jenna Jameson|
|AVN Award||Nominated||Best All-Girl Sex Scene – Video||Briana Banks & Jenna Jameson|
|Won||Top Renting Tape of 2002||N/A|
|Won||Top Selling Tape of 2002||N/A|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Best Girl/Girl Sex Scene||Briana Banks & Jenna Jameson|
- "The (Porn) Player" by Matthew Miller, Forbes magazine, July 4, 2005. Retrieved February 1, 2007.
- Jameson, Jenna; Strauss, Neil (2004). How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale. New York: Regan Books. p. 557. ISBN 0-06-053909-7.
- "Evil Angel, The Fashionistas Dominate Adam Film World 2002 Movie Awards". AVN. 2003-05-01. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "2003 AVN Awards Nominations List". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2002-11-27. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (2003-01-21). "2003 AVN Awards Winners Announced: Awards Presented Big Year for Evil Angel...". AVN. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Belladonna Dominates XRCO Nominations". AVN. 2003-03-05. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
|This pornographic film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|