From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brides (film))
|Look up bride in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bride is a female participant in a wedding ceremony.
Bride(s) or The Bride may also refer to:
- Brìde or Brigid, a goddess in Irish mythology
- Bride of Ireland or Brigit of Kildare, Christian saint
- Bride moth, the owlet moth Catocala neogama
- Bride (parish), a parish on the Isle of Man
- Exochorda 'The Bride', a flowering shrub cultivar
- Harold Bride, junior wireless operator on the RMS Titanic
- Bride (band), a Christian rock band
- The Bride (band), a metal band from Sydney, Australia
- The Bride (film), a 1985 adaptation of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, starring Sting and Jennifer Beals
- Brides (2004 film) or Nyfes, a 2004 Greek film
- Brides (2014 film)
- Brides (album), a 1987 music album by Annabel Lamb
- Beatrix Kiddo or "The Bride", the protagonist of Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill films
- The Bride (painting), an 1893 painting by Jan Thorn Prikker
- Brides, titled Nyfes in Greece, a 2004 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.