Bridge to Nowhere (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bridge to nowhere is a bridge that does not connect to roads on land or one that serves an unpopulated area.
- The Alaskan bridge to nowhere, more properly known as the Gravina Island Bridge, was a proposed bridge often cited as an example of pork-barrel spending by the U.S. federal government
- Bridge That Goes Nowhere, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Bridge to Nowhere (Lawrence, KS)
- Bridge to Nowhere (New Zealand)
- Bridge to Nowhere (San Gabriel Mountains), California.
- M8 Bridge to Nowhere, Glasgow, Scotland.
Bridge to Nowhere may also refer to:
- The Bridge to Nowhere, a 2009 film by Blair Underwood
- Bridge to Nowhere (film), a 1986 film by Ian Mune
- The Bridge to Nowhere (novel), a 1993 novel by Megan McDonald
- Bridge to Nowhere, a 1989 novel by Yvonne Whittal
- The Bridge to Nowhere, a 1986 story in Marvel Comics' The Transformers
- "Bridge to Nowhere" (song), a 2006 song by Sam Roberts from Chemical City
- "Bridge to Nowhere", a 2005 song by the Like from Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.