|Type||Private Ownership, Limited partnership|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Products||Investments, private equity funds|
|Total assets||€13 billion (GBP£11.4 billion)|
Bridgepoint is a pan-European private equity investor focused on acquiring leading middle market businesses valued up to €1 billion. Recent investments have included Quilter, Wiggle and Pret a Manger in the UK, Dorna in Spain, and Alain Afflelou and Histoire d'Or in France. It also operates a second business, Bridgepoint Development Capital, which specialises in smaller cap businesses valued up to €150 million.
Bridgepoint was known as NatWest Equity Partners until a management buyout in May 2000. In November 2008 Bridgepoint closed its latest €4.8 billion Bridgepoint Europe IV fund, bringing to €13 billion the amount of committed capital to date from institutional investors around the world.
- Pret a Manger,
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 
- Holmes Place Health Clubs
- Care UK Ltd
- Alain Afflelou
- Fat Face
- Infinitas Learning
AHT Cooling System GmBh
- "NWEP renamed Bridgepoint Capital after MBO from NatWest". Press Room (Bridgepoint Capital). 2000-05-07. Retrieved 2007-06-03.[dead link]
- Pret a Manger to be sold to private equity, The Telegraph, 23 February 2008
- "Bridgepoint acquires Leeds Bradford International Airport". Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- Walsh, Dominic (May 11, 2009). "Virgin Active seeks to grow la dolce vita". London: The Times. Archived from the original on 14 May 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-29.
- Bawden, Tom (October 14, 2005). "Private equity firm close to sealing $530m deal to buy Bridgepoint". London: The Times. Retrieved 2009-05-29.
- "Lloyd Webber buys London theatres". BBC News. 2000-01-09. Retrieved 2007-05-29.
- Recommendation for Investment in Bridgepoint Europe IV. PSERS PRIVATE INVESTMENT PROGRAM, December 12, 2007
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|