|— Unincorporated community —|
|• Type||Unincorporated area|
|Elevation||1,302 ft (397 m)|
|Time zone||Central Standard Time (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)|
Bridgeport is an unincorporated community in southeastern Smoky View Township, Saline County, Kansas, United States. It lies along K-4 and a short distance east of Interstate 135, south of the city of Salina, the county seat of Saline County. The Smoky Hill River flows through the community. Its elevation is 1,302 feet (397 m), and it is located at (38.6277833, -97.6130924). As a part of Saline County, Bridgeport is a part of the Salina micropolitan area.
Primary and secondary education 
- DeLorme. Kansas Atlas & Gazetteer. 4th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2009, 48. ISBN 0-89933-342-7.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bridgeport, Kansas
- Update of Statistical Area Definitions and Guidance on Their Uses, Office of Management and Budget, 2007-11-20. Accessed 2008-08-14.
- USD 306
- Kansas School District Boundary Map
- Saline County School District Map
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Bridgeport, Kansas|
|This article about a location in Saline County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|